Appropriately named from the original Tweedie design, the third hole was the 18th, although it was located to the west of the original clubhouse. This hole was added to the layout around 1910. It is a classic hole in terms of strategy and aesthetic appeal. A par 5 for ladies, the green was designed with aggressive and varying slopes necessary to challenge a fairway wood or long iron for a player’s second shot or a wedge on the third shot. The back right corner of the green offers a tournament cupping area and a more strategic relationship with the adjacent bunker. This hole also offers a bump and run area into the demanding green.